Pelisy Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker

 
For this being my first french press coffee maker, it sure did NOT disappoint! If you have not tried coffee brewed through one of these? I HIGHLY suggest it... you are missing out! So why not take advantage by starting with your press itself by purchasing the Pelisy French Press Coffee Maker! It's available on Amazon (as most of the items I get are) at the blue highlighted links labelled 'Pelisy'.
 
 
Made of glass and stainless steel, it brings a sleek, modern, classy look to your kitchen; unlike those clunky electric pots. It's 600ml design allows enough for 2 regular cups of freshly steeped coffee that tastes bold as ever. The aroma is enough to make you salivate! It even comes with a scoop that is sized just right for the size of the container!
 
 

 Now, despite the fact that I discovered that it was not needed, I did notice that there is one piece visible on the box that did not come with the partially unassembled kit. I'm not even sure how it would have been relevant. But other than that, I believe I have been converted to french press coffee! It's all thanks to Pelisy and their reasonably priced Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker!
 
 
 
If readers would like for me to post a how-to video on making french press coffee, just leave it in the comments below and I will make one to attach to this article!
Again, I thank you guys for taking the time to check out my blog! Don't forget to like & subscribe! Please, share with your friends so no one misses out!

Comments

Popular Posts