Unilever (Full Size) Product Box from Crowdtap

 
The Site:
Have you heard of Crowdtap? If not, continue reading from here. If you have? You can skip to "The Unilever Box"!
 
Crowdtap is where brands and influencers come together to share the content that brands need to promote. It's a pretty neat little system if you like to shop, love the best brands and want to earn a few bucks to Amazon. Influencers take photos, write comments, join conversations and take polls to earn points towards those cards (every action counts)! Every thousand points tackled is another $5 Amazon gift card! Awesome... #amiright? lol.
So if you haven't already signed up for this, have a little extra time on your hands and want a little help to save up for the holidays.. Sign up now at the link above.
 
 
The Box:
Influencers, like me, can fill out to get many different kinds of free samples; such as the ones below. Unilever is one of their many brands to share/promote media for. I was approved for their 5 item custom sample box and the results were glorious! I opened the box to 5 amazing, full size, samples just for me to try out, all tailored to my beauty needs! The samples that I received were:
  1. Suave 24 Hour Protection Deodorant~Powder Scent: I am personally not a fan of the powder scent... but this was a good item to hand off to one of my 2 teenage girls! The scent is definitely strong and the deodorant really does last a very long time! They are pleased with it!

     
  2. Suave 24 Hour Protection Deodorant~Tropical Paradise Scent: Now, the scent of this one.. it seriously makes me feel like I've been transported to the islands! Just. Amazing. Both deodorants are invisible solid. So, no white residue on those pits! Woohoo! As always, Suave is a pretty good value!
  3. Suave Skin Solutions Lotion~Smoothing with Cocoa Butter & Shea: The front of the bottle promises it to be clinically proven and that it softens rough, dry skin and I could not agree more! It truly does leave my skin soft as ever and feeling completely moisturized! And again, the scent is impeccable!
  4. Dove Go Fresh Rejuvenate Body Wash~Pear & Aloe Vera Scent: aaaand Rejuvenate, it does! Wow! The bottle says it and I confirm; "softer, smoother skin after one shower"! It definitely gives a super clean scrub and refreshing feel! It lathers nicely too!
  5. Suave Professionals 48 hr Sleek Shampoo: It maintains and minimizes frizz, helps smooth damaged hairs and controls those pesky fly aways by adding an rich protein to every strand! Adds shine and makes it much more manageable!
So, there you have it guys! Five amazing products to add to your shopping list! I truly hope you enjoyed the read and hope I persuaded you into (at least) checking these out! Thank you to Crowdtap & Unilever for the samples I received! I know I will be back with more Unilever brand samples soon; I have another 7 item box on the way! Stay tuned for more!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Like & Subscribe! And please, Share with your friends to spread the word!

Comments

Popular Posts