INNX Waterproof Dog Seat Covers & Stretch Backseat Dog Barrier/Storage Review


Any time we take our dogs places, they try to jump into the front seat to get a whiff of that "better window" (in their minds, at least). Well, that can now be minimized with this neat barrier that I've discovered. Plus, for either just pets or pets and guests, we have two different styles of seat protectors today too! All by INNX products on Amazon.
 
 
 
After installing these into my car, I realized just how handy they would be for me. My dog, a Yorkie terrier mix (pictured below), sheds his fur a ton! So when we decide to take him anywhere.. my backseat turns a slightly darker shade. Him being wire hair only makes the situation worse. These hairs tends to poke and they stab! However, with the INNX Waterproof Quilted Microfiber Dog Seat Cover (the larger and better of the two, in my opinion) and the INNX Waterproof Quilted Dog Seat Cover (the one for only pets), it can be brought to an end!
  • INNX Waterproof Quilted Microfiber Dog Seat Cover clips on in just the right places. Even if your car does not have the headrest posts for the backseat, as long as there is something sturdy to clip to, it will still go. It fits best in a van or SUV due to the installation system. This one is my favorite of the two, but we will not hesitate to use both. Soft microfiber on one side and what seems to be vinyl on the other. My dog felt comfortable on it right away and it does protect it fully! there is a zipper (as mentioned in the video) that allows for someone to put their feet down while keeping the cover ON the seat. it provides belt holes for even more safety points and installation, itself, was a breeze!
  • INNX Waterproof Quilted Dog Seat Cover is a bit smaller, more compact and not as accessible. This one looks to be more geared to just pet owners or trips where you are taking just your pet. It does not have belt holes due to its alternate purpose. It's not a bad thing, I just recommend the previously mentioned if you frequently have human passengers. Where this one does not have the microfiber and seems to have a vinyl type on both sides (one side with grip pad). This will be the one we use when paws are muddy. This will help with easy clean up; since it's easily wiped.
  • INNX Stretchable Back Seat Dog Barrier is my absolute favorite of the three. It not only prevents your dog from being able to barrel through to the font seat, but it also opens at the top of the elastic for storage purposes. For mine, I'll be putting a grocery bag in it for a car waste basket! The hook straps will go up through the handles of the bag and hook to the head rest bars as instructed! Very strong elastic; sturdy. When using it for storage, if you do not want it to be between the seats: carefully unclip it from one seat, flip it around and clip it to the back of just one for easy storage! I love that part! I can do it one handed from the passenger seat!
 
So, there you have it! I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things.. but I will be back! If you have any further questions just ask them in the comments! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you found what you were looking for!
 

Please Share and don't forget to like and subscribe!
If you would like to purchase any of the products that I have mentioned today, feel free to click on the highlighted description titles or click on the links below:
 
Vinyl Seat Cover: http://amzn.to/2bfFkn8
 


Comments

Popular Posts