Unilever Sample Box (from Crowdtap) Review

 
Thanks to Crowdtap, I received my second sample box of Unilever brand, full size samples.. for free! I must say, before, I wasn't much of a Dove brand fan. Years ago I had an allergic reaction to their bar soap and it made me leery of using their products; until now. As of Suave? Suave has always been a great secondary, affordable brand that I could depend on!
 
So the reason I've changed my mind on Dove, is all due to the following four items:
1. Dove Dry Spray 48 hour for Sensitive Skin: Where I'm not a huge fan of spray on deodorant for every day use. I do love it for travelling. There's no worry of it melting in your bag or car! It leaves a very light coat that feels like it is not even there. The scent is a subtle powder and lasts a good long while. My teenage girls love it too. They find the spray on to be easier to apply and less risk of getting residue on their clothing.
 
 
2. Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant with Moisturizers: This did keep my underarms from drying out and helped reduce the amount of skin-tone darkening. Smells clean. That's the only way I know to describe it. Clean. Maybe fresh would also work. It goes on clear and did not effect my skin at all! No drying or cracking!
 
 
3. Dove Advanced Care Clear Tone 48 hr Antiperspirant: Now, in case you do not know the difference between deodorant and antiperspirant; the antiperspirant reduces/prevents sweating where as deodorant takes care of the smell that's already there. This also helps reduce the amount of discoloration under your arms. More than the deodorant will. Again, smells very fresh/clean. Easy to grip design and visually appealing without being overbearing.
 
 
4. Dove Style + Care Flexible Hold Hairspray: I'm not too sure about the flexible claim. It gets pretty stiff. There's also a bit of aerosol smell that lingers as well. It does have a fruity/clean smell that tries to mask it, though. It's hold is super amazing! I seriously fell asleep for a nap with this in my hair... and when I woke, it didn't take much at all to straighten it back out. Awesome.
So, as you can tell... only. I only have a few tedious complaints. Setting those aside, these would be a great addition to a Dove fans collection; all thanks to Unilever!
 
 
Last but not least (my favorite out of the entire box), the Suave Essentials Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Wash: This body wash has the best scent of all. The smell is so relaxing. It lathers up very nicely as well. I'm sure it's a great value for the price.. Suave products usually are. The color of the soap itself suits it quite well too. Best if used with a loofa! I highly recommend this...and to follow it up with their Cocoa butter and shea lotion of the same brand (Review for the lotion is in previous Unilever Review). Just to top it off!
 
 
So, there you have it. Some great products from some great brands. Also, if you'd like to get some full size samples (like these ones), just start an account and fill out a profile on Crowdtap. You get points for every task completed AND every one thousand points collected..  is a free $5 Amazon Gift Card! I've earned many free products and over $100 in gift cards so far!
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to like and follow! Please share so your friends don't miss out!

Comments

Popular Posts