Kisspat Synthetic Feather Hair Extension Review



 Today was the first time that I have ever used any type of hair extension. Since I am not the type to go get my hair done by someone else (if it's going to get messed up.. it might as well be me that does it), I prefer to purchase whatever items are needed and do it myself. In doing so, I have discovered these Kisspat Synthetic Feather Hair Extensions from CathyTrading on Amazon! They come in a packet of 50 strands. Each strand bundle tied together, at the tip, like a shoelace. Thus causing them to be very easy to apply!
 
 
From what I can tell, there seems to be 10 different colors of 5 strands each! To do highlighted colors periodically, I recommend purchasing one packet. However, if you are planning to apply them all over your head? You may want to plan ahead and be prepared by purchasing a few different packets. If you have not already watched it, the video above shows them being put to use by a first timer. I do hope it helps to show exactly how easy it is to just do it yourself!
 
 
The Kisspat Synthetic Feather Hair Extension comes in a small kit that includes the 50 extension strands, you're weaving hook and 3 different colors of crimp bead to cinch the extension to your real hair! Your hair may only need to be round a half inch long in order for proper application as well! Finally, I suggest rinsing them out with cold water before use, as well. I ended up with a small purple smudge on my forehead after the application process! However, it did scrub right away!
 
 
So there you have it! An awesome little kit to get you started on applying your own synthetic hair extensions. It can be time consuming; but is well worth it in the end! I hope you enjoyed reading. If you have any questions or feel that I have left anything out, just comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
 
 
 
Thank you for reading! Don't forget to like and subscribe! And please... Share with your friends! If you would like to keep in touch, learn about new purchase-worthy products and collect some samples & freebies found across the net... then 'like' my facebook @ The New Review
 

Comments

Popular Posts