Trendy Pro Fitness Tracker -Because icare



I received this product discounted through Tomoson/Trendy Pro, for promoting the product through social media!
 
 
 
When I ordered the Trendy Pro Fitness Tracker, the transaction went through very easily and was shipped quite quickly. Where I received mine discounted, they are on Amazon for only around $26. Not a bad price for what they are and what all they can do! Some come with a free colored band with your package.. for mine, I chose purple. It didn't take long to charge this easy-to-use, USB type, wrist band that tracks your steps and more! They promise wrist recognition, some social media notifications, call/SMS notifications and even syncs to your Google Fit account! I was a little disappointed to find out I couldn't sync my Samsung, but I believe that is a block that Samsung, themselves, put on the phone.
 
 
It is Bluetooth compatible and this is how it connects to your device.
It has a beautiful, sleek and comfortable design that adjusts to many different sizes (like a snapback hat). Once you get the annoying, goopy sticker off of the screen (I think this was meant to protect but only provided a mask).. it does have a very clear and vivid display on the USB. However, it could definitely use a multi-tap screen lock; as to avoid starting timers and such before I am ready!
 
 
The manual is very simple. Clear instructions are typed our perfectly and I had no problem using this at all. They promise wrist recognition, which so far, seems to be working. My boyfriend put it on and the screen would not light up for him until he touched the button on the screen!
 
 
 
So, if you are looking for a nice, cheap alternative to the higher branded products that do nearly the same thing, then I suggest you try out the Trendy Pro, Because iCare, Fitness Tracker on Amazon today at the link provided!
 
 
Don't forget to like my post and follow my blog!





Comments

Popular Posts