HSI Professional Hair Straighter & Argan Oil Thermal Spray


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 First and foremost, I would like to show you the video unboxing of this amazing package! Feel free to like, subscribe and look around at the other products on any of my pages! Don't forget to share it all with your friends with the easy share buttons below! Enjoy!


 Well, hello again! Nice to see you back so soon! Thanks for watching! Keep reading to learn more!
 
The Glider
The HSI Professional Hair Glider is my new favorite hair tool! Hopefully, after reading this, you'll be tempted to make it yours too! This straightener also came with a ton of extras (that will be covered in this review) It's sleek, gorgeous design is not only stylish but the layout is very useful with things like a 360 degree swivel cord, easy to use temperature dial and floating ceramic plates! It will straighten all or most hair types too. Due to it having the floating ceramic plates, it glides (hence the name) across the hair so easily! There is a very smooth, gloss, coating on the plates that also seems to help out a bit. It is switch power, with an indicator light and has dual voltage: 110-220v! The only complaint that I, honestly, had was that it does not have the auto shut-off feature that most modern straighteners have. So, just be sure to shut it off after every use or at least use it in a drop safe area. Last but not least, this beauty also heats up VERY quickly! I'm talking: plug it in, prepare everything else.. and within 60 seconds (for some hair types this may take even less time) BAM! Indicator light... green!
 
 

Now up close.

Nice grip...
 Extras
When I received my HSI Professional Hair Glider, it came with a few different items that I am also VERY in love with! There was a travel bag, a thermal glove, a sample of shampoo and (of course) my trial spray bottle of the Argan Oil Thermal Spray!
 
The Bag
Starting with the bag, this little beauty is made of (what looks and feels to be) a polyester/satin blend and some sort of fiber interior. It provides a bit of padding that protects your straightener from getting damaged while traveling. I'm still not quite sure if the bag is also thermal or not, but that is mostly because I am always sure to cool my tools before putting them away anyway. Either way, the bag does provide the protection and fits around the straightener and the spray together, comfortably.
 
 
 
The Glove
How many times do any of us 'hair tool users', burn our hands on either the hair or the glider while straightening our hair? I don't know about you all... but I do a LOT! Well, not anymore. Thanks to HSI Professional and Tomoson Influencing, this thing came with a thermal glove to help prevent that! Where it fits a little loosely, I'm more pleased with the burn prevention that it will help me with. So I am definitely glad to have this little item too!
 
 
The Shampoo
A little sample packet of HSI Professional Shampoo was also in my box when my hair glider arrived! It was a nice little surprise that I was not expecting, along with the glove! The shampoo not only smells amazing but also, the scent lasts a good while too. At least 6-8 hours later, I was still smelling it. It feels very clean, has a good lather and leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy, after use.
 
 
The Argan Oil Thermal Spray
Last, but not least, the spray. This stuff.. umm... yes, please?! The spray also smells very amazing and the smell (again) lasts a very long time. I used this stuff at approximately 6 a.m. and by 10 p.m. that night? I was STILL smelling that amazing scent! It leaves a pretty smooth, shiny finish to your hair and also leaves you with minimal to no frays or fly aways! Awesome, right?!
 
 
So, if you haven't bought one of these yet, I highly suggest them! They're pretty great straighteners that are well worth the money! If you would like to know more, just click on the highlighted title and follow the link! You can also do this to find out how much it is or find other products from HSI Professional.
Have my HSI Professional Straightener out and ready!!

Here we go...

So Excited!!

WHA-BAM! A wonderful piece of straightened work!
Then my daughter wanted hers done too!
 
Thank you for reading! I hope you found the information or whatever it was that you were searching for! Feel free to comment any questions about this awesome glider or just to tell us what you think of it so far! Don't for get to like/subscribe/follow TNR-The New Review and HSI Professional on social media!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts