Adjustable Breathable Pet Harness


Check out the unboxing, to get started... then come back here (after liking and subscribing, of course) to continue to learn more about this harness and how I feel about it!
 
 
Hello everyone and welcome back to TNR! This great little Adjustable Breathable Pet Harness, from Babies R Here on Amazon... Is a pretty soft & cozy for not only dogs, but cats too! It is made of a breathable, mesh material and allows for your pets skin to get the proper air it needs to reduce sweating and/or overheating! No one wants that to happen to their precious "furbaby"... am I right?!
Most harnesses are made from the same rope/strap-like material that their leash is. This one, however, does not follow that stereotype for harnesses! The one I received (at a discount for my honest, unbiased review and social mentions) was a size medium. I chose this size for my dog, Magnum (pictured), who is a smaller breed. He is yorkshire terrier and scottish terrier mix and due to his broad rib cage and smaller neck, we have troubles finding a harness that works for him and does not rub him raw. This harness... is that harness. It has a soft trim that allows him to move freely, pain free. The adjustable strap is long and allows for full size customization too! It comes in various sizes: XS, S, M, L & XL.. And colors (choose your favorite!): blue, black, pink, yellow, purple, red & green!
 
 
The Adjustable Breathable Pet Harness from Babies R Here, is a pretty good product. Literally, my ONLY complaint is the price! This tiny, simple thing was priced at $39.99. Which honestly, that IS entirely too much. Especially when their are similar styles at the pet store for half the price. I will check with the company about a coupon, but I can not make any promises. If I find one, I will add it as a footnote! I would like to add that the same  harness also fit my cat who weighs the same as my dog! This pleased me to no end! I am now able to take my cat outside, without the worry of him running off! I do hope it lasts a good, long time! I worry,  since it's mesh. But I do still have jersey shirts from a couple of years ago. So, I don't think we have much to worry about there!
I hope you got what you were looking for from my review! Either way, check out Babies R Here on Amazon by either clicking any of the blue, highlighted selections or by using the link below! They do have other products (jewelry, baby gear, more pet supplies, etc). So check them out!
 
 
Lastly, please don't forget to like this post, subscribe to my blog (for more to come) and ESPECIALLY to Share with your friends!! Thanks for reading!

https://babiesrhere.com/products/adjustable-comfort-soft-breathable-dog-harness-pet-vest-rope-dog-chest-strap-leash-set-harness


Comments

Popular Posts